1 Whole Chicken with Skin (1.25kg to 1.5 kg)
10 – 12 Whole Dried Red Chillies (Remove the stem)
10 -12 Cloves of Garlic
2- 3 Lemons
¼ Cup Mustard Sauce
4 -5 Bay leaves
5-6 nos Cloves
2-3 nos Black Cardamom
3 inch Cinnamon Stick
3 Tbsp Olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper To taste
Water for Chicken
1) To the grinder, add Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Cloves and Red chillies (Broken into smaller pieces) grind to a coarse powder.
2) Place the chicken on a large plate; rub it with ground powder, Mustard sauce, Olive oil, garlic cloves, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
3) Place the marinated chicken in heavy bottomed deep pot pour water, cover and cook.
4) When the chicken is half done, turn it over and cook.
5) Serve it hot with some Salad and bread.