Are you health conscious? Try "Dahi Ke Kebab" in the Kenstar Oxy Fryer. Eat healthy, live healthy.
Dahi Ke Kebab
300 gms hung curd
¼ Cup Pistachios (soaked)
1 Tsp Ginger(grated)
1 Tsp Jeera powder (roasted)
1 Green chilli (Finely chopped)
2 slices of Bread (crushed)
Few sprigs Fresh coriander leaves(Finely chopped)
Few Pudina leaves(Finely chopped)
1½ cup Cornflakes
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Oil to grease the Oxyfryer
Amchur powder to sprinkle
1) To make 300gms of Hung Curd – Pour 1kg Yoghurt in a muslin cloth, tie the edges and hang over a bowl for at least 6 – 7 Hrs.
2) Grind the cornflakes to a fine powder, keep it aside.
3) Remove the Soaked Pistachio Skin and finely chop it.
4) In a bowl add Hung curd , grated Ginger, Chopped Pistachios, chopped green chillies, roasted Jeera powder, crushed Bread finely Chopped fresh Coriander and Pudina and mix .
5) Make small kebabs cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
6) Preheat the oxyfryer for 5min at 160 degrees.
7) Season the Cornflakes powder with salt and pepper and coat the kebabs well.
8) Grease the oxyfryer with oil.
9) Place the kebabs in the oxyfryer basket, coat with oil and oxyfry for 8 mins.
10) Remove , sprinkle with Amchur powder and serve hot with chutney