Adding a new twist to potato recipes this week, Farah shares a simple, healthy recipe of "Aloo Tukk" using Kenstar Oxy Fryer. Eat Healthy, Live Healthy.
Oxyfried Aloo Tukk
4-5 Potatoes (Large Sized)
2 Tsp Jeera Powder
2 Tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp Amchur Powder
Salt to taste
2 tsp Oil
1) Par – Boil the Potatoes, drain and keep it aside, when cool remove the skin.
1) Cut thick Potato slices, place each slice between aluminium foil and press, repeat with the other potatoes and keep it aside.
2) Preheat the Oxyfryer for 5 mins 180 degrees.
3) Rub the potatoes with Jeera Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander powder and season with salt.
4) Brush the basket with oil, place the potatoes in the basket and brush the potatoes with oil and Oxyfry for 10 – 12 mins until golden brown.
5) Sprinkle Amchur Powder and serve hot.