Lets not compromise on desserts anymore! We bring to you a healthy, low calorie Tea Cake recipe made in the Kenstar Oxyfryer. Eat healthy, Live healthy.
150 g Plain flour
½ tsp Salt
120 ml Milk
20 g Butter (Melted)
1 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tsp Baking soda
110 g Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla essence
¼ cup Blueberry Preserve
1) Grease the moulds for the bites.
2) Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl, keep it aside.
3) In another bowl, whisk together melted Butter and Sugar.
4) Add the milk and Vanilla Essence to the Butter and sugar and whisk continuously.
5) Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredient bowl and slowly add the wet ingredients and fold in the mixture.
6) Preheat the Oxyfryer at 180 degrees for 5 mins.
7) Spoon the mixture in the greased mould.
8) Place the moulds in the basket and oxyfry for 10 mins .
9) Check with skewer if done.
10) Unmould it, pipe in a little jam and serve it Warm.
11) Optional –serve some sliced strawberries(Or any fruit of your choice ).