A healthy twist to a cheesy recipe! Farah uses minimal oil to make delicious corn & cheese croquettes in the OxyFryer. Eat healthy, live healthy.
Cheese and Corn Croquettes
1 cup Corn (Par-Boiled)
½ cup Paneer (Grated)
½ cup Processed Cheese (Grated)
1 tsp Oregano
½ cup milk
1 cup Rawa
2 tsp oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1) Rough chop the corn
2) In a bowl add chopped corn, grated cheese, grated paneer and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Mix well to make a dough.
4) Divide the dough into equal parts, shape them in form of croquettes.
5) Pre-heat the Oxyfryer for 10 mins at 170 degrees.
6) Dip the croquette in milk and then coat it will rawa .Repeat the same with the other croquettes.
7) Brush oil and place it in the oxyfryer for 10 mins .
8) Serve hot with chilli mayo dip.