Adding a twist to healthy recipes this week is the delicious Paneer Pops made without oil in the Kenstar Oxyfryer! Eat healthy, live healthy!
8 -10 pcs of paneer( cut in rectangular )
1 cup papad(finely ground)
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried basil
Red chilli powder to taste
Salt to taste
1) In the buttermilk ,mix chilli powder, dried basil, dried oregano and salt , stir well .
2) Dip the paneer in the buttermilk and keep it for about 15mins.
3) Preheat the oxyfryer for 5mins at 180 degree.
3) Remove the paneer and coat it with papad.
4) Place it in the oxyfryer for 12-15 mins , insert skewers and serve hot .