Here is the first of many healthy recipes that defines Kenstar Oxy Fryer philosophy. Eat healthy, Live healthy.
Karari bhindi with sweet chilli dip
250 gms Bhindi
½ tsp chilli Powder
½ tsp. Cumin Powder
Salt To taste
Olive oil for Coating the bhindi
1. Preheat the oxyfryer For 5- 8 Mins at 165 degrees
2. Trim the bhindi cutting the stem ends.
3. Then cut the bhindi in lengthwise in 3 slices .
4. In a bowl. Add oil and spices and toss the bhindi try and be gentle or the bhindi will break .
5. Place the bhindi in Oxyfryer in batches , do not pile them
6. Place the first batch in the basket, let it oxyfry for 6 mins, take the basket out shake the bhindi and put it back for another 5 mins.
7. While bhindi is getting done make the dip .
8. Bhindi is done when it is turns golden brown( If you think it is still raw , place it in the oxfryer for another 5 mins at 140 degrees or the bhindi, otherwise at a higher temp bhindi will burn )
9. Bake the next batch
10. Serve, with the dip
Garlic Cloves 2
Vinegar 30ml ( Natural Vinegar)
Chilli flakes 3 tsp
Corn Starch (Sprinkle a little to thicken)
Salt to taste
In a pan add all the ingredients except corn starch mix well
Turn the heat on low & stir, After 5-6 min sprinkle corn starch & stir
Once the sauce thickens remove it of gas& add salt to taste