Fond of Aaloo Samosa? Cook your own Aaloo Samosa. Cut on your calorie intake with a simple tweak in your regular meal by cooking it in Oxy Fryer. Eat healthy, Live healthy.
Aloo and peas Samosa
15g desi ghee/refined oil
1 cup maida (100g)
1 ½ tbsp melted desi ghee/refined oil (15g).
Salt to taste
Enough water sufficient to make a stiff dough.
4-5 big potatoes boiled and mashed.
½ cup boiled peas.
2-3 green chilies finely chopped.
1tsp jeera Powder
2 dhania powder
½ tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
¼ cup Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
3 tbsp Milk
1) Sieve maida and add salt and melted ghee or oil ,Mix well.
2) Add just enough water to collect and make stiff dough. Do not knead the dough too much. Keep aside, covered for 20-30 minutes.
1) In a bowl add peas and boiled potatoes.
2) Add Dry Masalas , Chopped Green chilies and coriander leaves , season with salt and mix well
For the Samosa
1) Make small sized balls of the dough and roll into a thin chapatti. Cut into two halves. Apply water on edges and fold it like a cone. Fill some potato mixture and close the top by applying some water. Keep aside.
2) Pre-heat Oxy Fryer for 5 minutes at 140° C.
3) Apply Milk wash on the bottom of the samosa & arrange the samosas in the fry basket and close it properly oxyfry for 20 mins.
4) After 10 minutes, remove the samosas from the fry basket and turn them to cook uniformly.
5) Apply Milk wash and oxyfry for 5- 10 mins to bring desired colour.
6) Serve hot with green chutney.