Lets cook this simple recipe of Potato Satay with Thai sauce in the Kenstar Oxy Fryer! Eat Healthy, Live Healthy.
Potato Satay with Sauce
300 Gms Boiled Potato
1 Clove Garlic minced
2 tbsp Finely Chopped onions
1 tsp red chilli paste
Small piece of lemon grass
1 tbsp Rice Flour
1 cup Bread Crumbs
1 tsp sesame seeds
1-2 sprigs of cilantro
1) Mash the boiled potato
2) Heat oil In a pan , add minced garlic , ginger and chilli paste , finely chopped onions and sauté for 5 – 6 mins until cooked .
3) Mix the cooked paste , chopped cilantro in the potato and mix well.
4) Make the satay on a skewer , making sure the potato holds on the stick
5) Refrigerate the skewers
6) Make a thin batter with rice flour .
7) Mix the bread crumbs with salt and pepper and sesame seeds .
8) Remove the skewer from the refrigerator , dip each skewer in rice batter ,coat it with bread crumbs , repeat with the other sticks .
9) Brush each stick with oil on both sides and place it in oxyfryer .
10) Let it oxyfry for 10 mins at 170 degress , remove the basket out , turn the sticks and place it back for 5 mins .
11) Remove from the basket and serve.
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1small red chilli finely sliced
1 tbsp Tamarind pulp
1 Clove garlic (crushed)
¼ cup coconut milk or cream
½ tablespoon oil
¼ cup water
1 thsp crushed peanuts
Salt to taste
1) In a bowl whisk all ingredients except oil
2) Heat oil in a fry pan , add the mixed ingredients and cook for 8- 10 mins until it thickens ..
3) Serve Hot